Crank 10 New
Local Pickup Only
The Crank is the first of a new generation of easy-to-use, fast and fun pedal drive kayaks from Perception Kayaks.
The Crank is the first of a new generation of easy-to-use, fast and fun pedal drive kayaks from Perception Kayaks. It’s perfect for lakes, ponds and calm coastal waters. The Crank incorporates a fresh design aesthetic with incredibly comfortable ergonomics for powerful yet easy pedaling while providing ample surfaces for rigging aftermarket accessories including two Solo Mount recesses within easy reach.
Featuring a new-and-improved pedal drive, this kayak pedals effortlessly, covers lots of water, and provides the ability to go forward and reverse without removing the drive from the boat. The easy-handling Crank packs a punch and opens up the water to everyone in a fun, stable and manageable package.
- Efficient and easy-to-use pedal drive system
- Captain’s Chair: folding, adjustable, and removable seating
- One-handed rudder control
- Transducer scupper in hull for fish and depth finders
- Front and rear storage areas with bungee lashing to secure gear
- 2 molded-in Solo Mount recesses – accepts Perception Solo Mounts (sold separately) for staging accessories
- One-piece rigid carry handles on front and rear for easy transport
- Molded-in side carry handles
- Side paddle park – a groove and small bungee strap make it easy to secure your paddle while resting or casting
- LENGTH:: 10' / 304 CM
- WIDTH:: 35" / 89 CM
- BOAT WEIGHT:: 87 LBS. / 40 KG
- DECK HEIGHT:: 12.5" / 30 CM
- MAX CAPACITY:: 350 LBS. / 159 KG